East Dunbartonshire Information Line
East Dunbartonshire Information Line
default image

My neighbour told me I should apply for Attendance Allowance because I was finding it increasingly difficult to get around, but I did not know anything about it. I called OPAL, and they arranged for someone from Citizens Advice Bureau to complete the forms for me, and they also helped me to register for the MyBus service.

Older Lady Lenzie 11 June, 2019

My GP advised my mother to grant a Power of Attorney, but she had no idea what that was or…